Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I just finished a shift at the library on the Muckleshoot Indian Reservation. It's quite an interesting place--working in a tiny library inside an elementary school, on an Indian Reservation. I feel like a school librarian! Hmmm, I seem to recall my own school librarian--Mrs. Applebee, or was that Appleby? Yes, right down to the sternness, and the wide glasses! In fact, I vaguely recall being asked to leave her library on at least one occasion, although my memory doesn't recall the reasons why . Thanks for visiting, and I hope you all have a great day!
Agnes

2 comments:

Camile said...

Glad you enjoyed Muckleshoot. I too love that little library. It will sure change when the new library is built. CW

AFN said...

Cool! My first comment! Thanks, Camile; and I hope Muckleshoot doesn't lose too much of its character.

Indian Country

[in progress]

Archeology News feed

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News