Thursday, March 29, 2007

Graduate School

Here's a recent post to the graduate school board on Library Thing:

Hi rikker,I am beginning my first year as a graduate student at New Mexico State in May, which is a great relief! The process of applying to graduate school was even more grueling than the GRE. I don't think I remember how many hoops I had to jump through. A friend of mine (Ph.C. at University of Washington) applied to 6 schools, and only received an answer from one! I applied to 4, was accepted into 3 programs, and did not receive an official answer from 1. If there is one piece of advice I can give about the graduate school application process--have lots of faith, and persevere. Good luck!

aggie

No comments:

Indian Country

[in progress]

Archeology News feed

ScienceDaily: Latest Science News